Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word calcinatory:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "calcinatory" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- calcinatory: Wordnik [home, info]
- Calcinatory, calcinatory: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Calcinatory: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- calcinatory: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Calcinatory: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- calcinatory: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- calcinatory: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Calcinatory: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (calcinatory)|
(n.) A vessel used in calcination.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for calcinatory...
Search completed in 0.063 seconds.