Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cacophonously:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cacophonously" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- cacophonously: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- cacophonously: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- cacophonously: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- cacophonously: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- cacophonously: UltraLingua English Dictionary [home, info]
- Cacophonously: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- cacophonously: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- cacophonously: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See cacophonous for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (cacophonous)
▸ adjective: having an unpleasant sound
("As cacophonous as a henyard- John McCarten"
▸ Also see cacophonous
Additional searches for cacophonously...
Search completed in 0.041 seconds.