Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word cabiric:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "cabiric" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- cabiric: Wordnik [home, info]
- Cabiric, cabiric: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Cabiric: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- cabiric: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Cabiric: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- cabiric: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- cabiric: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Cabiric: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (cabiric)|
(a.) Of or pertaining to the Cabiri, or to their mystical worship.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)