Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word butterbird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "butterbird" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- butterbird: Wordnik [home, info]
- Butterbird, butterbird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Butterbird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- butterbird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Butterbird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- butterbird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Butterbird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- butterbird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (butterbird)|
(n.) The rice bunting or bobolink; -- so called in the island of Jamaica.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)