Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bushwhacks:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bushwhacks" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- bushwhacks: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- bushwhacks: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- bushwhacks: Wiktionary [home, info]
- bushwhacks: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- bushwhacks: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See bushwhack for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (bushwhack)
▸ verb: cut one's way through the woods or bush
▸ verb: live in the bush as a fugitive or as a guerilla
▸ verb: wait in hiding to attack
▸ Also see bushwhack
Additional searches for bushwhacks...
Search completed in 0.027 seconds.