Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bushiest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bushiest" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- bushiest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- bushiest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- bushiest: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- bushiest: Wiktionary [home, info]
- bushiest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- bushiest: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- Bushiest: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- bushiest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- bushiest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- bushiest: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See bushy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (bushy)
▸ adjective: used of hair; thick and poorly groomed
▸ adjective: resembling a bush in being thickly branched and spreading
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #44360)
▸ Also see bushy
Additional searches for bushiest...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.