Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word briniest:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "briniest" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- briniest: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- briniest: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- briniest: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- briniest: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- briniest: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- briniest: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See briny for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (briny)
▸ noun: any very large body of (salt) water
▸ adjective: slightly salty
("The briny deep"
▸ Also see briny