Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word brachydiagonal:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "brachydiagonal" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- brachydiagonal: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Brachydiagonal: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Brachydiagonal: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- brachydiagonal: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Brachydiagonal: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- brachydiagonal: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Brachydiagonal: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- brachydiagonal: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Quick definitions (brachydiagonal)|
(a.) Pertaining to the shorter diagonal, as of a rhombic prism.
(n.) The shorter of the diagonals in a rhombic prism.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to brachydiagonal