Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bogeyed:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bogeyed" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- bogeyed: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- bogeyed: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- bogeyed: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- bogeyed: Wordnik [home, info]
- bogeyed: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- bogeyed: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- bogeyed: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- bogeyed: Financial dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- bogeyed: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See bogey for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (bogey)
▸ noun: an evil spirit
▸ noun: (golf) a score of one stroke over par on a hole
▸ noun: an unidentified (and possibly enemy) aircraft
▸ verb: to shoot in one stroke over par
▸ Also see bogey
Additional searches for bogeyed...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.