Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word boatwoman:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "boatwoman" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- boatwoman: Wordnik [home, info]
- Boatwoman, boatwoman: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Boatwoman: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- boatwoman: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Boatwoman: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- boatwoman: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Boatwoman: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- boatwoman: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (boatwoman)|
(n.) A woman who manages a boat.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for boatwoman...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.