Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word blunders:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "blunders" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- blunders: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- blunders: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Blunders, blunders: Wordnik [home, info]
- blunders: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- blunders: Wiktionary [home, info]
- blunders: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- blunders: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- blunders: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- blunders: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See blunder for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (blunder)
▸ noun: an embarrassing mistake
▸ verb: make one's way clumsily or blindly
▸ verb: commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
("I blundered during the job interview"
▸ verb: utter impulsively
("He blundered his stupid ideas"
▸ Also see blunder
Additional searches for blunders...
Search completed in 0.027 seconds.