Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bluepoll:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bluepoll" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- bluepoll: Wordnik [home, info]
- Bluepoll, bluepoll: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Bluepoll: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- bluepoll: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Bluepoll: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- bluepoll: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Bluepoll: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- bluepoll: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (bluepoll)|
(n.) A kind of salmon (Salmo Cambricus) found in Wales.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for bluepoll...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.