Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bluecap:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bluecap" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- bluecap: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Bluecap, bluecap: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Bluecap: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Bluecap: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- bluecap: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Bluecap: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- bluecap: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Bluecap: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- bluecap: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (bluecap)|
(n.) A Scot; a Scotchman; -- so named from wearing a blue bonnet.
(n.) The blue bonnet or blue titmouse.
(n.) The bluepoll.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to bluecap