Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bluebeards:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bluebeards" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- Bluebeards: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Bluebeards: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Bluebeard's: Wordnik [home, info]
- bluebeards: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Bluebeards: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- Bluebeards: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See bluebeard for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (Bluebeard)
▸ noun: (fairytale) a monstrous villain who marries seven women; he kills the first six for disobedience
▸ Also see bluebeard
Additional searches for bluebeards...
Search completed in 0.039 seconds.