Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word blue-bonnet:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "blue-bonnet" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- blue-bonnet: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Blue-bonnet: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Blue-bonnet: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- blue-bonnet: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- blue-bonnet: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- blue-bonnet: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (blue-bonnet)|
(n.) A broad, flat Scottish cap of blue woolen, or one wearing such cap; a Scotchman.
(n.) A plant. Same as Bluebottle.
(n.) The European blue titmouse (Parus coeruleus); the bluecap.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to blue-bonnet