Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bludgeoned:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bludgeoned" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- bludgeoned: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- bludgeoned: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Bludgeoned, bludgeoned: Wordnik [home, info]
- bludgeoned: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- bludgeoned: Wiktionary [home, info]
- bludgeoned: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- bludgeoned: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- bludgeoned: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- bludgeoned: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See bludgeon for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (bludgeon)
▸ noun: a club used as a weapon
▸ verb: overcome or coerce as if by using a heavy club
("The teacher bludgeoned the students into learning the math formulas"
▸ verb: strike with a club or a bludgeon
▸ Also see bludgeon
This is a OneLook Word of the Day, which means it might be in the news.
Additional searches for bludgeoned...
Search completed in 0.027 seconds.