Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word blubbed:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "blubbed" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- blubbed: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- blubbed: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- blubbed: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- blubbed: Wordnik [home, info]
- blubbed: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- blubbed: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- blubbed: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See blub for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (blub)
▸ verb: cry or whine with snuffling
▸ Also see blub
Additional searches for blubbed...
Search completed in 0.076 seconds.