Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bloodbird:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bloodbird" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- Bloodbird, bloodbird: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Bloodbird: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- bloodbird: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Bloodbird: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- bloodbird: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Bloodbird: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- bloodbird: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (bloodbird)|
(n.) An Australian honeysucker (Myzomela sanguineolata); -- so called from the bright red color of the male bird.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to bloodbird