Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word blisteringly:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "blisteringly" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- blisteringly: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- blisteringly: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- blisteringly: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Blisteringly, blisteringly: Wordnik [home, info]
- blisteringly: Wiktionary [home, info]
- blisteringly: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]
- blisteringly: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- blisteringly: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- blisteringly: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- blisteringly: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See blistering for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (blistering)
▸ noun: the formation of vesicles
▸ adjective: hot enough to raise (or as if to raise) blisters
▸ adjective: very fast
("A blistering pace"
▸ adjective: marked by harshly abusive criticism
▸ adjective: harsh or corrosive in tone
▸ Also see blistering
Additional searches for blisteringly...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.