Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word birls:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "birls" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- birls: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- birls: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- birls: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- birls: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- BIRLS: Acronym Finder [home, info]
(Note: See birl for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (birl)
▸ verb: cause a floating log to rotate by treading
▸ verb: cause to spin
▸ Also see birl
Additional searches for birls...
Search completed in 0.025 seconds.