Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word binucleolate:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "binucleolate" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- binucleolate: Wordnik [home, info]
- binucleolate: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Binucleolate: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- binucleolate: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Binucleolate: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- binucleolate: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Binucleolate: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- binucleolate: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (2 matching dictionaries)
- binucleolate: online medical dictionary [home, info]
- binucleolate: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (binucleolate)|
(a.) Having two nucleoli.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for binucleolate...
Search completed in 0.032 seconds.