Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
List phrases that spell out bets
We found 15 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bets:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bets" is defined.
General (10 matching dictionaries)
- bets: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- bets: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Bet's, Bets, bet's, bets: Wordnik [home, info]
- bets: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- bets: Wiktionary [home, info]
- bets: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- bets: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- bets: Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms [home, info]
- Bets: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- bets: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- bets: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (2 matching dictionaries)
- BETS: Acronym Finder [home, info]
- bets: Idioms [home, info]
Slang (1 matching dictionary)
- BETS, bets: Urban Dictionary [home, info]
Tech (1 matching dictionary)
- BETS: GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS, CARTOGRAPHY, AND REMOTE SENSING [home, info]
(Note: See bet for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (bet)
▸ noun: the act of gambling
("He did it on a bet"
▸ noun: the money risked on a gamble
▸ verb: maintain with or as if with a bet
("I bet she will be there!"
▸ verb: stake on the outcome of an issue
("I bet $100 on that new horse"
▸ verb: have faith or confidence in
("You can bet on that!"
▸ Also see bet