Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bellmen:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bellmen" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- bellmen: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- bellmen: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Bellmen, bellmen: Wordnik [home, info]
- bellmen: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- bellmen: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See bellman for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (bellman)
▸ noun: someone employed as an errand boy and luggage carrier around hotels
A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #11917)
▸ Also see bellman
Additional searches for bellmen...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.