Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word belittles:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "belittles" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- belittles: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- belittles: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- belittles: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- belittles: Wiktionary [home, info]
- belittles: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- belittles: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- belittles: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- belittles: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See belittle for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (belittle)
▸ verb: lessen the authority, dignity, or reputation of
("Don't belittle your colleagues"
▸ verb: express a negative opinion of
▸ verb: belittle
("Don't belittle his influence"
▸ Also see belittle
▸ Words similar to belittles