Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word beeswaxing:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "beeswaxing" is defined.
General (3 matching dictionaries)
- beeswaxing: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- beeswaxing: Wiktionary [home, info]
- beeswaxing: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- beeswaxing: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- beeswaxing: Medical dictionary [home, info]
Miscellaneous (1 matching dictionary)
- beeswaxing: Idioms [home, info]
(Note: See beeswax for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (beeswax)
▸ noun: a yellow to brown wax secreted by honeybees to build honeycombs
▸ verb: cover with beeswax
("Chris beeswaxed the kitchen table"
▸ Also see beeswax
Additional searches for beeswaxing...
Search completed in 0.044 seconds.