Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word beamishly:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "beamishly" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- beamishly: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- beamishly: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- beamishly: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- beamishly: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- beamishly: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See beamish for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (beamish)
▸ adjective: smiling with happiness or optimism
("Come to my arms, my beamish boy!- Lewis Carroll"
A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #26828)
▸ Also see beamish