Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word batfishes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "batfishes" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- batfishes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- batfishes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Batfishes: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- batfishes: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- batfishes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- batfishes: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See batfish for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (batfish)
▸ noun: bottom-dweller of warm western Atlantic coastal waters having a flattened scaleless body that crawls about on fleshy pectoral and pelvic fins
▸ Also see batfish
Additional searches for batfishes...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.