Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word basipodite:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "basipodite" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- basipodite: Wordnik [home, info]
- Basipodite, basipodite: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Basipodite: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- basipodite: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Basipodite: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- basipodite: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Basipodite: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- basipodite: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- basipodite: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (basipodite)|
(n.) The basal joint of the legs of Crustacea.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
Additional searches for basipodite...
Search completed in 0.033 seconds.