Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word barmier:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "barmier" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- barmier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- barmier: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- barmier: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- barmier: Wiktionary [home, info]
- barmier: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- barmier: LookWAYup Translating Dictionary/Thesaurus [home, info]
- barmier: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
(Note: See barmy for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (barmy)
▸ adjective: informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
▸ adjective: marked by spirited enjoyment
▸ Also see barmy
Additional searches for barmier...
Search completed in 0.036 seconds.