Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word barbiers:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "barbiers" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- Barbier's, barbiers: Wordnik [home, info]
- Barbiers, barbiers: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Barbiers: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- barbiers: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Barbiers: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- barbiers: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Barbiers: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- barbiers: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (barbiers)|
(n.) A variety of paralysis, peculiar to India and the Malabar coast; -- considered by many to be the same as beriberi in chronic form.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)