Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word bankrolls:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "bankrolls" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- bankrolls: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- bankrolls: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- bankrolls: Wordnik [home, info]
- bankrolls: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- bankrolls: Wiktionary [home, info]
- bankrolls: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- bankrolls: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- bankrolls: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See bankroll for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (bankroll)
▸ noun: a roll of currency notes (often taken as the resources of a person or business etc.)
▸ verb: provide with sufficient funds; finance
("Who will bankroll the restoration of the former East German economy?"
▸ Also see bankroll
Additional searches for bankrolls...
Search completed in 0.031 seconds.