Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word backstrokes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "backstrokes" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- backstrokes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- backstrokes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- backstrokes: Wiktionary [home, info]
- backstrokes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- backstrokes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- backstrokes: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See backstroke for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (backstroke)
▸ noun: a swimming stroke that resembles the crawl except the swimmer lies on his or her back
▸ verb: swim on one's back
▸ Also see backstroke
Additional searches for backstrokes...
Search completed in 0.04 seconds.