Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word backarack:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "backarack" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- backarack: Wordnik [home, info]
- Backarack: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Backarack: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Backarack: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- backarack: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Backarack: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- backarack: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Backarack: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- Backarack: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Quick definitions (backarack)|
(n.) A kind of wine made at Bacharach on the Rhine.
(n.) See Bacharach.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)