Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word aversively:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "aversively" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- aversively: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- aversively: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- aversively: Wordnik [home, info]
- aversively: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- aversively: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- aversively: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See aversive for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (aversive)
▸ adjective: tending to repel or dissuade
▸ Also see aversive
Additional searches for aversively...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.