Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word averments:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "averments" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- averments: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- averments: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- averments: Wordnik [home, info]
- averments: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- averments: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See averment for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (averment)
▸ noun: a declaration that is made emphatically (as if no supporting evidence were necessary)
▸ Also see averment
Additional searches for averments...
Search completed in 0.034 seconds.