Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word avalanched:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "avalanched" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- avalanched: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- avalanched: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- avalanched: Wordnik [home, info]
- avalanched: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- avalanched: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- avalanched: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- avalanched: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- avalanched: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See avalanche for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (avalanche)
▸ noun: a sudden appearance of an overwhelming number of things
("The program brought an avalanche of mail"
▸ noun: a slide of large masses of snow and ice and mud down a mountain
▸ verb: of snow masses in the mountains
▸ Also see avalanche
Additional searches for avalanched...
Search completed in 0.046 seconds.