Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word autumnally:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "autumnally" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- autumnally: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- autumnally: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- autumnally: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- autumnally: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- autumnally: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- autumnally: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See autumn for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (autumn)
▸ noun: the season when the leaves fall from the trees
A female given name (rare: 1 in 5882 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #660)
▸ Also see autumn
Additional searches for autumnally...
Search completed in 0.027 seconds.