Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 12 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word autonomously:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "autonomously" is defined.
General (10 matching dictionaries)
- autonomously: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- autonomously: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- autonomously: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Autonomously, autonomously: Wordnik [home, info]
- autonomously: Wiktionary [home, info]
- autonomously: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]
- autonomously: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- autonomously: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- autonomously: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- autonomously: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See autonomous for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (autonomous)
▸ adjective: of persons; free from external control and constraint in e.g. action and judgment
▸ adjective: existing as an independent entity
("The partitioning of India created two separate and autonomous jute economies"
▸ adjective: of political bodies
("An autonomous judiciary"
▸ Also see autonomous
Additional searches for autonomously...
Search completed in 0.028 seconds.