Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word automatical:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "automatical" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- automatical: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- automatical: Wordnik [home, info]
- automatical: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Automatical: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- Automatical: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- automatical: Webster's 1828 Dictionary [home, info]
- automatical: Free Dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- automatical: online medical dictionary [home, info]
Quick definitions (automatical)|
(a.) Having an inherent power of action or motion.
(a.) Not voluntary; not depending on the will; mechanical; as, automatic movements or functions.
(a.) Pertaining to, or produced by, an automaton; of the nature of an automaton; self-acting or self-regulating under fixed conditions; -- esp. applied to machinery or devices in which certain things formerly or usually done by hand are done by the machine or device itself; as, the automatic feed of a lathe; automatic gas lighting; an automatic engine or switch; an automatic mouse.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)