Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word autogiros:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "autogiros" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- autogiros: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- autogiros: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- autogiros: Wiktionary [home, info]
- autogiros: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- autogiros: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- autogiros: Encyclopedia [home, info]
(Note: See autogiro for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (autogiro)
▸ noun: an aircraft that is supported in flight by unpowered rotating horizontal wings (or blades); forward propulsion is provided by a conventional propeller
▸ Also see autogiro
Additional searches for autogiros...
Search completed in 0.024 seconds.