Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word autoecism:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "autoecism" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- autoecism: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- autoecism: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- autoecism: Wordnik [home, info]
- autoecism: Infoplease Dictionary [home, info]
- Autoecism, autoecism: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- autoecism: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Autoecism: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- autoecism: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- autoecism: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See autoecious for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (autoecious)
▸ adjective: of parasites especially rust fungi; completing the entire life cycle on a single host
("Autoecious rust fungi"
▸ Also see autoecious
Additional searches for autoecism...
Search completed in 0.035 seconds.