Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word autoclaves:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "autoclaves" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- autoclaves: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- autoclaves: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- autoclaves: Wordnik [home, info]
- autoclaves: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- autoclaves: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Autoclaves: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- Autoclaves: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Computing (1 matching dictionary)
- Autoclaves: Encyclopedia [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- Autoclaves: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See autoclave for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (autoclave)
▸ noun: a device for heating substances above their boiling point; used to manufacture chemicals or to sterilize surgical instruments
▸ verb: subject to the action of an autoclave
▸ Also see autoclave
Additional searches for autoclaves...
Search completed in 0.045 seconds.