Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 9 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word authorizes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "authorizes" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- authorizes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- authorizes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Authorizes, authorizes: Wordnik [home, info]
- authorizes: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- authorizes: Wiktionary [home, info]
- authorizes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- authorizes: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- authorizes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- authorizes: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See authorize for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (authorize)
▸ verb: grant authorization or clearance for
("The rock star never authorized this slanderous biography"
▸ verb: give or delegate power or authority to
("She authorized her assistant to sign the papers"
▸ Also see authorize