Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word augurship:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "augurship" is defined.
General (7 matching dictionaries)
- augurship: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- Augurship: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Augurship: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- augurship: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Augurship: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- augurship: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Augurship: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (augurship)|
(n.) The office, or period of office, of an augur.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)
▸ Words similar to augurship