Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word augments:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "augments" is defined.
General (9 matching dictionaries)
- augments: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- augments: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Augments, augments: Wordnik [home, info]
- augments: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary [home, info]
- augments: Wiktionary [home, info]
- augments: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- augments: Cambridge Dictionary of American English [home, info]
- Augments, The Augments (ENT), The Augments: Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia [home, info]
- augments: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- augments: Legal dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See augment for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (augment)
▸ verb: enlarge or increase
("The recent speech of the PLO chairman augmented tensions in the Near East"
▸ verb: grow or intensify
("The pressure augmented"
▸ Also see augment