Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
Note: More dictionaries have definitions for
-- could that be what you meant?|
We found 5 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word augmentor:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "augmentor" is defined.
General (4 matching dictionaries)
- augmentor: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- augmentor: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- augmentor: Wordnik [home, info]
- augmentor: Dictionary.com [home, info]
Tech (1 matching dictionary)
- Augmentor: AUTOMOTIVE TERMS [home, info]
(Note: See augment for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (augment)
▸ verb: enlarge or increase
("The recent speech of the PLO chairman augmented tensions in the Near East"
▸ verb: grow or intensify
("The pressure augmented"
▸ Also see augment
Additional searches for augmentor...
Search completed in 0.038 seconds.