Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word attestative:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "attestative" is defined.
General (8 matching dictionaries)
- attestative: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- attestative: Wordnik [home, info]
- Attestative, attestative: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- Attestative: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info]
- attestative: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
- Attestative: AllWords.com Multi-Lingual Dictionary [home, info]
- attestative: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- Attestative: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Quick definitions (attestative)|
(a.) Of the nature of attestation.
(This definition is from the 1913 Webster's Dictionary and may be outdated.)