Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 6 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word attainments:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "attainments" is defined.
General (6 matching dictionaries)
- attainments: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
- attainments: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- attainments: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- Attainments, attainments: Wordnik [home, info]
- attainments: Wiktionary [home, info]
- attainments: Dictionary.com [home, info]
(Note: See attainment for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (attainment)
▸ noun: arrival at a new stage
("His attainment of puberty was delayed by malnutrition"
▸ noun: the act of achieving an aim
("The attainment of independence"
▸ noun: an ability that has been acquired by training
▸ Also see attainment