Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 7 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word atomizes:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "atomizes" is defined.
General (5 matching dictionaries)
- atomizes: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- atomizes: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- atomizes: Wordnik [home, info]
- atomizes: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- atomizes: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Business (1 matching dictionary)
- atomizes: Legal dictionary [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- atomizes: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See atomize for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (atomize)
▸ verb: break up into small particles
("The fine powder had been atomized by air"
▸ verb: spray very finely
▸ verb: strike at with firepower or bombs
▸ Also see atomize
Additional searches for atomizes...
Search completed in 0.027 seconds.