Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases
We found 11 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word athletically:
Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "athletically" is defined.
General (10 matching dictionaries)
- athletically: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
- athletically: Vocabulary.com [home, info]
- athletically: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]
- Athletically, athletically: Wordnik [home, info]
- athletically: Wiktionary [home, info]
- athletically: Dictionary.com [home, info]
- athletically: Free Dictionary [home, info]
- athletically: Dictionary/thesaurus [home, info]
Medicine (1 matching dictionary)
- athletically: Medical dictionary [home, info]
(Note: See athletic for more definitions.)
Quick definitions from WordNet (athletic)
▸ adjective: relating to or befitting athletics or athletes
▸ adjective: having a sturdy and well proportioned body
("An athletic build"
▸ adjective: vigorously active
("An athletic child"
▸ Also see athletic